It’s never too early to start planning for your future — whether that means thinking about school, money, insurance, work, or housing.
Back to Youth Toolkit
- Did you know that if you have a chronic condition, learning or physical disability, or mental health concerns, you can get ‘special accommodations’ for studying, exams and in case of illness?
- Register early in the term at your college or University through Student or Disability Services.
- Learn about what one school has to offer – ask your school!
- If you have a permanent disability you may be eligible for a number of benefits from StudentAidBC.
- Check out this list of Post-Secondary Disability Services Contacts throughout BC.